The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

what happened to these promises of books being published? << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > YouWriteOn Book of the Year Awards Help Search Recent Posts
what happened to these promises of books being published?
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
SPARTAN242
 26 May 2016, 10:23 #196367 Reply To Post
I wrote a short story which won the monthly thingy back in the past..... I was told by youwriteon that it would be published in an anthology.... did it?

I certainly never heard anything from it...

http://youwriteon.com/books/samplechapters.aspx?bookguid=145a32c0-1b8e-4ef7-b5c1-2696fc663af6

so what has happened to this website? is it still running or not?
rinkytink
 03 Jun 2016, 21:03 #197437 Reply To Post
I guess the silence is your answer. Pretty bad form all round. I think it would be better to knock the site on the head rather than let it drag on with broken promises and half-arsed attempts at running a peer review site.

Quote: SPARTAN242, Thursday, 26 May 2016 10:23
I wrote a short story which won the monthly thingy back in the past..... I was told by youwriteon that it would be published in an anthology.... did it?

I certainly never heard anything from it...

http://youwriteon.com/books/samplechapters.aspx?bookguid=145a32c0-1b8e-4ef7-b5c1-2696fc663af6

so what has happened to this website? is it still running or not?

"Tread softly - some people have bunions"
jackbi
 12 Apr 2017, 09:19 #226593 Reply To Post
A very interesting topic that I've been looking into, I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. Thank for sharing!
This post was last edited by jackbi, 12 Apr 2017, 09:21
lynnlibbrecht
 05 Dec 2017, 10:05 #236019 Reply To Post
Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
Gmail login
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 18:05