The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

some years on << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - The Hopes, Dreams & Broken Schemes Forum Help Search Recent Posts
some years on
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
FJWK
 10 Jul 2019, 10:53 #244415 Reply To Post
Trying to get help with this problem - published via You Write On in 2008, but not the review route...book was transferred to another publisher but still under YWO. The book was exploring terrorism etc and I received some worrying calls. I told the person I was in contact with at the time that I wanted the book run stopped. This happened. I became too busy at work. All contact was lost, the person I was in touch with left that company. I have not received one penny in payment. The book still appears as new copies available on Amazon and other sites. No idea where the money goes if one is sold. Now I've retired and want to write book 2... with edit of the first book. Cannot reach anyone to ask for help. Anyone got any ideas? Shall I just go ahead with edit of the first book and if someone wants to publish then ask for their help?
sumandesai
 14 Aug 2019, 06:19 #245650 Reply To Post
s
samuelddarden
 27 Aug 2019, 05:48 #245711 Reply To Post
Nice response in return of this issue with firm arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that. dirty never have i ever questions
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 17 September 2019, 11:47