The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

You Read On FaceBook page << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
You Read On FaceBook page
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
AlfFry
 21 Jul 2018, 07:40 #238783 Reply To Post
Hi - here is the direct link to the FaceBook page I've created to exclusively highlight novels I think deserve it from the YouReadOn stable. (I still have a few to get through so more appearing month-by-month as I'm not a fast reader!) Please check out the posts and pass them on to relevant readers.

Warm regards,

Alf Fry https://www.facebook.com/YWOwriters/
This post was last edited by AlfFry, 21 Jul 2018, 07:43
kukedipix
 06 Feb 2019, 11:31 #239964 Reply To Post
It is very important to know the customer satisfaction for any company. And hence the surveys are been taken to know the customer satisfaction by many www.mcdvoice.com companies from small scale to large.
PiperWelch
 26 May 2019, 13:19 #242955 Reply To Post
All the pages of Facebook have been turned for the ideal paths for the individuals. The move of the struggle and Edu Birdie is assured for the humans. The perfectionism followed for the followers of Facebook.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 25 June 2019, 06:28