The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Write On Brothers And Sisters << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Member Announcements Help Search Recent Posts
Write On Brothers And Sisters
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
salvino bird
 28 Apr 2010, 13:57 #87140 Reply To Post
I've set up a blog over at http://nigelpbird.blogspot.com .
My latest piece is about the value of youwriteon.com to writers and is aimed at encouraging those who are swithering about joinining
I've also listed my publishing successes and have a couple of reviews there for a few recent books that might be of interest (particularly to those interested in crime and horror).

Keep up the good work all out there.

salvino
dancingsue
 28 Apr 2010, 14:57 #87159 Reply To Post
Just posted a comment, Nigel. I couldn't agree more!
the long and the short of it

salvino bird
 28 Apr 2010, 17:59 #87171 Reply To Post
Quote: dancingsue, Wednesday, 28 Apr 2010 14:57
Just posted a comment, Nigel. I couldn't agree more!

Thanks for taking the time. I had a good long break from the site to concentrate on my writing. It's led to some excellent successes in terms of publication in the Reader and in Crimespree. I've built up a lot of confidence in my ability and I have a number of short stories in circulation. My novel, well that's half way through, but there's been good feedback from agents and writers alike (informally, I hasten to add). I can't say how much YWO played a part in my progress, but I know that it did. I'd say thanks to all that helped. I look forward to uploading a few pieces when I get the time to do some more reviewing.
I've also done a couple of reviews on my blog that have attracted a lot of interest - without my experience of reviewing here, I wouldn't have dreamed of attempting such a thing.
Thanks again.
salvino
sunnyydv90
 18 Sep 2017, 18:18 #233207 Reply To Post
Devices multiplayer and stream xbox one http://xblivecodes.net games to any Microsoft PC in your home. with looking for group on xbox live you can search.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 13 December 2017, 17:05