The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Warrior King Legacy << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
Warrior King Legacy
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Falco
 22 Nov 2013, 16:25 #174500 Reply To Post
The heading of this forum says it's for YWO recommendations of YWO reads, so hope I can get away with this.

Am having the frankly pretty immense pleasure of reading Warrior King Legacy by MajorDave at the minute. If you like tales of historical figures, rebellions, and desperate campaigns against the odds of destiny, check it out, people, check it out. The story of King Vercingetorix of the Gauls, told with all the blood, mud, sweat and raunch you could possibly hope for, with extra heartbreak.

Also, bears!

[MD - the grammar's occasionally all to cock, but once that's sorted, I'd buy this thing almost as it is - one or two tweaks here and there, but thoroughly absorbing]
"My name is Hammersmith, and I will be your guide on this trip to Earth. Oh and this is Bailey; he's just a fundamental pain in the arse..."

Check me out on www.fylerwrites.co.uk
Majordave
 23 Nov 2013, 08:17 #174507 Reply To Post
Well, he gets a free copy. I'll be taking orders in the tavern.

Seriously, thanks for that Falco, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Should have gone to school more often
--------------------------------------------
‘You need to get to your bed, Mr Bushel,’ said the doctor tying a knot in the bandage. ‘You have had a good hiding; I suspect concussion.’

‘Oh no, it washn’t him, Doc,’ quipped Smoothy.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 10:11