The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

The Tudor Changeling << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
The Tudor Changeling
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Minkel23
 02 Mar 2011, 12:29 #112111 Reply To Post
Thanks to all who reviewed and helped me shape up 'The Tudor Changeling'. Your help has been incredible and has really made an impact on the story and my editorial process.

Have been approached by a lit. agency in London (and sorry, but can't say who!) who have expressed an interest in my work. As such, I've taken 'The Tudor Changeling' down from YWO for the time being.

I will continue to review on site and may post another WIP up soon.

Thanks again and all the best.x
stjerome
 02 Mar 2011, 12:35 #112114 Reply To Post
Quote: Minkel23, Wednesday, 2 Mar 2011 12:29
Thanks to all who reviewed and helped me shape up 'The Tudor Changeling'. Your help has been incredible and has really made an impact on the story and my editorial process.

Have been approached by a lit. agency in London (and sorry, but can't say who!) who have expressed an interest in my work. As such, I've taken 'The Tudor Changeling' down from YWO for the time being.

That's brilliant news - I don't give all 5's very often but TCC was well worth the score. Best of luck with it.

Tim

Saint. A dead sinner revised and edited.
Ambrose Bierce (1842 -1913)
chickin
 02 Mar 2011, 12:37 #112115 Reply To Post

Oh Wow .... YAY!!!

So delighted ... Go You.

I deleted my sig.
YouWriteOn
 02 Mar 2011, 14:55 #112123 Reply To Post

That's great news, many congratulations. We wish you every success and please keep us posted.

Ted

scotswriter
 02 Mar 2011, 18:17 #112133 Reply To Post
That's wonderful news!

I got a chance to read and review The Tudor Changeling yesterday. Wonderful piece! Good luck!

SIODAI
 02 Mar 2011, 18:49 #112134 Reply To Post
Wow! That's fab news. Well done, you!And good luck!
Waking the Dragon

notleyab
 02 Mar 2011, 22:14 #112153 Reply To Post
That was a damned good read. Best of luck with it.
My reticence was tt the Tudors hv bn done to death.
But if an agent is willing to take it on. shows how much I know.
Zuckerberg Shmuckerberg, Starbucks Sucks
louheneghan
 02 Mar 2011, 22:15 #112155 Reply To Post
Excellent news and well deserved recognition for a wonderful piece. The very best of luck. You deserve great success with this.
Lou.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 13 December 2017, 18:51