The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

The Fish Road attracts agent interest << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
The Fish Road attracts agent interest
Page 1 2 Last : 3 > Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Book News
 20 Apr 2010, 13:44 #86556 Reply To Post
Congratulations to Michael Robinson whose story The Fish Road to Constantinople has attracted interest from the Annette Green agency, literary agent representing bestseller series The Princess Diaries, after she viewed the story on the YouWriteOn top ten chart. The agency has asked to view more, and Michael tells us another literary agency also expressed interest in another of his stories after viewing on the charts. Michael would like to thank everyone for their feedback to assist the development of his story. We wish him every success

"I have just read the sample chapters from The Fish Road to Constantinople on YWO and they really captured my imagination. Wonderful period setting, writing and storytelling."
Temperance
 20 Apr 2010, 13:49 #86557 Reply To Post
Well done, Michael. Hope one of them signs you up and gets you a publishing deal.

Good luck!
Tempy
x
Everyone has a price - mine is chocolate

Chocolate is important.
mkrobinson12
 20 Apr 2010, 14:04 #86558 Reply To Post
Quote: Temperance, Tuesday, 20 Apr 2010 13:49
Well done, Michael. Hope one of them signs you up and gets you a publishing deal.

Good luck!
Tempy
x

Thanks Tempy. Fingers crossed...twice. It was in large part due to the excellent feedback from reviewers on YWO, especially Athene on whose advice to make it more immediate and increase the pace I moved chapters 3&4 forward. Thanks everyone.
rinkytink
 20 Apr 2010, 16:04 #86579 Reply To Post
Best of luck Michael-an amazing story from the shining city! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
"Tread softly - some people have bunions"
mkrobinson12
 20 Apr 2010, 17:48 #86591 Reply To Post
Quote: rinkytink, Tuesday, 20 Apr 2010 16:04
Best of luck Michael-an amazing story from the shining city! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks rinkytink. There's a lot of good stuff on YWO, fingers crossed for everyone...many deserve it more then I.
Athene
 20 Apr 2010, 17:53 #86592 Reply To Post
Quote: mkrobinson12, Tuesday, 20 Apr 2010 14:04
Quote: Temperance, Tuesday, 20 Apr 2010 13:49

Good luck!
Tempy
x

Thanks Tempy. Fingers crossed...twice. It was in large part due to the excellent feedback from reviewers on YWO, especially Athene on whose advice to make it more immediate and increase the pace I moved chapters 3&4 forward. Thanks everyone.

Thank you for that very generous comment, Michael - I'm glad to have been of help. I wish you the very best of luck with this.
Anglo-Saxons rule!

Scias te fortasse Romanum esse si animal convivialissimum arbitreris esse caprum
(Henricus Barbatus)

my website
Turnip
 21 Apr 2010, 09:30 #86630 Reply To Post
Michael, that is brilliant and exciting news. And also a great advert for YWO.
You've a foot in the door! I'm sooooo jealous. (Must harness that energy).

Back to my roots.
mkrobinson12
 21 Apr 2010, 11:34 #86641 Reply To Post
Quote: Turnip, Wednesday, 21 Apr 2010 09:30
Michael, that is brilliant and exciting news. And also a great advert for YWO.
You've a foot in the door! I'm sooooo jealous. (Must harness that energy).

Thanks Turnip. It's still early days yet, but I'm hopeful.
pam123writing
 21 Apr 2010, 11:38 #86643 Reply To Post
Well done, Micheal. This sort of news gives hope to everyone.
Three Steps to Heaven
'Til I Kissed You
Always On My Mind
A rock'n'roll romance series by Pam Howes all available on Amazon in paperback and e-Books.
Visit my website for details.
Fast Movin' Train - A stand alone love story.
Amazon links on:
website

"And, in the end, the love you take / Is equal to the love you make." Lennon and McCartney 1969
pink rose
 21 Apr 2010, 14:02 #86653 Reply To Post
Brilliant news, Micheal!

Well done. And, yes, this gives the rest of us hope too. Must get writing and posting work up!
Page 1 2 Last : 3 > Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 17 December 2017, 12:05