The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Thanks shana4 << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Thank-You Forum - Post Here Help Search Recent Posts
Thanks shana4
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
akisdad
 30 Sep 2017, 09:32 #233425 Reply To Post
Thanks for taking the time to read and review. I don't know if it makes sense, but I am actually looking for that bit of confusion at the beginning and (still hope) that the jump from quill pens to modern day Oxfordshire might intrigue enough people to get them reading on to find out how Fay makes it to a place where writing is done with quills.
Sorry the asking about family doesn't work well for you. I think it's essential, not just for my story, but to fit with the culture of the time - reputation was everything, so knowing who you were and what family you came from would be simple manners.
Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.
Bob
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 14:24