The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Thanks EBCB << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Thank-You Forum - Post Here Help Search Recent Posts
Thanks EBCB
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
akisdad
 16 Nov 2017, 11:29 #235361 Reply To Post
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to read and review.

I do actually explain what they are about. Moving from one version to another moves you to another era (it's not time travel as they're not connected to each other).

A very rich neo-pagan from May and Max's time wants to make use of this for religious reasons to make sure that the ancient Norse religion never goes away, so he's aiding the old Norse to settle in America.

I can't think of a good way of getting past the need to explain. I can't think anyone would not want to know what was going on it in Fay's position. I put it off as much as possible, but they'd reached a stage where it was going to be hard for anyone to talk about anything else.

Sorry this didn't work for you, but thanks again for reading.

Bob
EBCB
 17 Nov 2017, 13:47 #235370 Reply To Post
Hi Bob - I can see there would be a need to explain, and Fay would want an explanation, it's just that my non-scientific brain faltered at the one given! The way you said it in the post was nice and clear - can you build that out a little without all the physics stuff?? See what others say - I may be the only thicko in the pack! all best Cheryl
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 14 December 2017, 04:35