The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Thanks Chazbizz << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Thank-You Forum - Post Here Help Search Recent Posts
Thanks Chazbizz
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
AlfFry
 09 Feb 2018, 03:53 #237249 Reply To Post
Hi - thanks for the review. I'm glad Postcards has you intrigued - whether the hints at identity swap or theft are true or not, whether this is the main mystery or more a red herring. Postcards is the first novel I saw through from go to whoa and I'm still pleased with it. It's a light, fun and easy read in the nonexistent 'Male chicklit- mystery-science fiction-romance' genre. I've learnt that some readers have trouble accommodating all those genres in one package, especially folk who aren't much into Science Fiction. However, all these elements have been introduced in the first few chapters you've read, so expect it to continue in a light vein until the sting in the tail. If you have difficulty locating it on Kindle, do a search there on George Adams Postcards. I'm confident you'll enjoy the rest of the story and would love a review on FaceBook page 'You Read On', so message me there when you've finished or on my email address which I've got on YouWriteOn. Cheers! Alf Fry, writing as George Adams in this instance.
AlfFry
 09 Feb 2018, 21:13 #237253 Reply To Post
Quote: DrGuessWho, Friday, 9 Feb 2018 19:47
A better name for "male chicklit" would be:

Dicklit.

In which case, one might argue that a better name for chicklit would be:

Clitlit.

You may be onto something there, but would it be a selling point?
aprilrussell
 11 Apr 2018, 03:47 #237408 Reply To Post
Thank you so much my friend good work and good luck for the next!
free run 3 online, five nights at freddy's demo
alicetaylor
 21 May 2018, 05:36 #237541 Reply To Post
A good blog.
Geometry Dash word cookies answers
alicetaylor
 21 May 2018, 05:36 #237542 Reply To Post
A good blog.
Geometry Dash word cookies answers
thutrangctp
 20 Jun 2018, 04:48 #238615 Reply To Post
Great
entrar no hotmail
dipsha35a
 27 Jun 2019, 07:24 #244190 Reply To Post
Apples've been used for centuries as food and medicine. These days, garlic is used to treat anything from high blood pressure and heart disease to certain types of cancer. Plus, studies suggest garlic extract can be used to treat yeast infections in women and prostate issues in men .
http://www.ultraomegaburnstore.com/Ultra Omega Burn
dipsha35a
 27 Jun 2019, 07:27 #244191 Reply To Post
Cauliflower
While all the vitamins and minerals are a great bonus, the real star here is cauliflower's cancer-fighting compounds, glucosinolates. These phytochemicals are responsible for cauliflower's sometimes-bitter flavor, but they have also been shown to prevent damage to the lugs and stomach by carcinogens, potentially protecting agiainst those cancers . And thanks to interactions with estrogen, cauliflower may also help prevent hormone-driven cancers like breast, uterine, and cervical .
http://hydralyft.info/Hydralyft
HenrikaMeyer
 14 Aug 2019, 09:35 #245652 Reply To Post
I have read your post. It solved some aspects of the problem. I think you need to make the problem clearer
fnaf 1
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 23 October 2019, 10:55