The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Thank you nclarke << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Thank-You Forum - Post Here Help Search Recent Posts
Thank you nclarke
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
cheryl
 29 Oct 2019, 13:24 #246149 Reply To Post
Thank you Natalia for your review - glad you enjoyed it! I'm planning on self publishing Keepers early 2020 so if you would like to read it all, check out my website cherylburmanDOTcom. And good luck with Soul Land!
delphi7567
 31 Oct 2019, 09:51 #246162 Reply To Post
Hello, my name is Rob. I am new here and not yet aware of how things work. I uploaded my book extract on 25 Oct and have lodged 8 reviews of other's books. I received one review of my book the first day and it has been many days since then. No further reviews have arrived.
Could I kindly ask how long it usually takes for authors to receive reviews?
tonnyken
 09 Nov 2019, 08:15 #246217 Reply To Post
I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks basketball legends
This post was last edited by tonnyken, 09 Nov 2019, 08:15
thank
TorySoul
 11 Nov 2019, 09:33 #246227 Reply To Post
Hi guys! Yall are so cool here! You are not afraid to show your works to the community!!! There are so many magnificent books here, and it inspires me to work harder on my own one. But I'm afraid of the critics.. I'm practising at paper writing service. I think it's cool, because I'm helping other guys, and improving my skills. So.. If you need any help you know what to do
Also I need an advice. Maby I'm the shy one here to post my works. How did yall posted your first texts? How fast you have received first feedback?
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 22 November 2019, 05:02