The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Thank You, Towyn Mason << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Thank-You Forum - Post Here Help Search Recent Posts
Thank You, Towyn Mason
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
neil a randall
 30 Jun 2011, 17:37 #122016 Reply To Post
Towyn, to get such poor marks at this time of the month
(2,3,2,2,2,1,1,2) is mad frustrating, especially as the story has been in the top ten since 02/06. You must've spent a lot of time writing that review - and for that I thank you - it's a pity you didn't notice that it was a short story, and not the opening pages to a novel. Not sure what to make of any of your comments, the opening paragraph especially.

Once again, thank you for your time. And best of luck with your own writing.

Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse.
Addu12
 11 Feb 2019, 05:13 #239983 Reply To Post
I am happy because this game is a very funny and most poplar game http://vucredits.comimvu hack in our country thanks for sharing with your friends.
alanabui
 12 Feb 2019, 09:19 #239994 Reply To Post
Thanks for your sharing. I realize a lot of useful things from this article potty racers 2
MangaFox
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 25 April 2019, 21:01