The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Tad confused << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > The Writers' Circle Help Search Recent Posts
Tad confused
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
RhianWriting
 13 Sep 2017, 16:38 #232126 Reply To Post
Hi everyone - there are still some active people on the board. Hopefully you aren't buried beneath the spam.

Re: the publisher critiques. I can't quite tell if it's for books in the top 10 chart or in the bestseller list?

Also (and not entirely coincidentally), one of my extracts was in the top 10 but has disappeared from the list. It is still on the bestseller list.

The main benefit from this site as far as I can see is the development months. A lot of people have written some useful critique. However, it would be nice to know if I am in the running for the publisher critique.

Thanks.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 10:13