The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

TRUST NO ONE << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Member Announcements Help Search Recent Posts
TRUST NO ONE
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
NARandall
 11 Nov 2016, 13:30 #199994 Reply To Post
My novel Trust No One, developed on youwriteon, will be available as a free amazon kindle download for the next few days.

Here's the blurb:

A dark mystery thriller with a terrifying twist from the author of 'A Quiet Place to Die'

DISCLAIMER: A demented tale of ultimate revenge that is not for the faint-hearted.

When a renowned film maker's girlfriend disappears from a busy London pub, he fears the worst. But nothing could prepare him for what was about to unfold.

A bitter former friend, cultural terrorists and a gruesome discovery direct him to the horrifying truth…

If anyone is interested in downloading the book for free just click on the links below (would love to know what you all think!)

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trust-No-One-Neil-Randall-ebook/dp/B015VG8YK0/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8[/ur
dancingsue
 11 Nov 2016, 18:07 #199997 Reply To Post
Thanks, Neil - got it! I'll leave a review as and when. Good luck with it.
the long and the short of it

NARandall
 14 Nov 2016, 14:23 #200022 Reply To Post
Quote: dancingsue, Friday, 11 Nov 2016 18:07
Thanks, Neil - got it! I'll leave a review as and when. Good luck with it.

Cheers, Sue. Hope you enjoy the book. If I can reciprocate some time let me know (although I am kindle-less), The Beast Next Door deja vu!

Thanks again

Neil

jackk44d
 13 Mar 2017, 15:48 #226331 Reply To Post
Good to know for the future. Thanks for the detailed'll stick, now everything is clear!
http://seosklep24.pl
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 10:08