The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Shortlisted for International Rubery Book Award << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Member Announcements Help Search Recent Posts
Shortlisted for International Rubery Book Award
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
jskinner16
 22 Jul 2014, 17:51 #181598 Reply To Post
My novel The Assistant was recently shortlisted for the 2014 International Rubery Book Award. Many thanks to those who reviewed the book here on YouWriteOn back in 2011. Best wishes to all and good luck with your writing.
CallieConley
 10 Jul 2019, 16:11 #244420 Reply To Post
An international award is given on the performances of the lady. The humanity is served and dissertation services review is generated for the people. The mark is left behind for the opportunities for the citizens in the same field.
alvinrr
 28 Jul 2019, 07:37 #244539 Reply To Post
Your novel The Assistant is awesome, sometimes I read it while playing cat screen games
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 20 August 2019, 23:27