The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Self-promotion << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
Self-promotion
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
sulcus
 15 Aug 2011, 17:08 #127194 Reply To Post
Since this particular forum seems to have turned into an e-Bay for all, here's my pitch.

If there's any UK agent/publisher who might be interested in a novella (22,000 words) submission on the experience of growing up male today, the generation language gap,knife crime and the mentality behind last week's riots, then I may just have the completed work for you.

I also have some ideas about marketing the book, absed on its brevity and subject matter.

Just reply in a comment below.

thanks

marc nash
"A,B&E", "Not In My Name" and "52FF" (flash fiction anthology) all available on Amazon Kindle

"How a psychopath makes sweet love. I can get you ringside. Royal box even."
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 December 2017, 00:50