The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Member Profile: SIODAI << Return To Main Site

YouWriteOn Message Board > Member Profile Help Search Recent Posts
Member Profile
Name
SIODAI
Forum Member
Activity
Date Registered Thursday, 22 Jul 2010 11:38
Member Number 3858
Total Posts 438 (Show all posts by this member...)
Last Post Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012 22:49
Last Logged In Thursday, 14 Jun 2012 18:18
Last Active Friday, 15 Jun 2012 00:58
Contact Details
Email Address Private
Home Page http://siobhandaiko.wordpress.com
MSN Messenger Id Not specified
Yahoo Id Not specified
AOL Messenger Id Not specified
Personal Details
Location Chepstow, S. Wales, UK
Interests Family. Husband. Son. Extended family. Two cats. House and garden compete with writing. I’ve definitely got the scribbling bug and since joining YWO I’ve become even more addicted to trying to improve.

Reading. All genres. As long as the characterisation is good and the story gripping I’ll immerse myself for hours. A great way of escaping reality.

A bit of a foodie, I love going out to good restaurants when time and money permit. Also enjoy a glass of wine from time to time. And the cinema. I like Spanish language films. Almodovar, Del Toro, Trueba.

Dancing. Salsa. Rock. A good way to keep fit and have fun. My music tastes are eclectic. Mozart to Moby via U2.
Travel. I grew up in Hong Kong, went to boarding school in Perth Western Australia then studied languages in France, Italy and Spain. My mother lives near Venice and we spend a month every summer in the Veneto. My ambition is to visit Latin America one day.

vaunie52 at gmail dot com
siobhandaikoatwordpressdotcom
Signature
Waking the Dragon