The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Proofing issue. << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > Book Marketing Tips - From Members By Members Help Search Recent Posts
Proofing issue.
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
loganuk
 08 Nov 2015, 04:23 #186979 Reply To Post
I have a question, maybe someone knows. Is it possible to use a Copy-Line editor who uses American English, and then use a UK English Proof reader? Would it make much of a difference converting it back?

The reason I ask, I want to use the services of a American editor, and launch my book in UK.
gyjcg
 08 Nov 2015, 08:43 #186980 Reply To Post
I don't think there would be a fundamental problem. That said, the expectation would be for you to make the changes, and the UK proof reader would be there to check you've done it.
graciemilligan
 17 May 2017, 11:18 #226900 Reply To Post
Do you want any writing help?Are you worried aout your poor writing skill?don't worry dissertation writing services will ready to help you. because writing is very important for students.
dissertation writing services
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 17:51