The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Phelps becomes winningest Olympic athlete ever << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - The Not About Books Tavern Help Search Recent Posts
Phelps becomes winningest Olympic athlete ever
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
In The News
 13 Aug 2008, 13:56 #41808 Reply To Post
Phelps becomes winningest Olympic athlete ever By PAUL NEWBERRY, AP National Writer
1 hour, 52 minutes ago

BEIJING - A daily double. Michael Phelps swam into history as the winningest Olympic athlete ever with his 10th and 11th career gold medals — and five world records in five events at the Beijing Games.

A day after etching his name alongside Mark Spitz and Carl Lewis with gold No. 9, Phelps set a standard all his own when he won the 200-meter butterfly Wednesday morning. An hour later, he swam the leadoff of a runaway victory by the U.S. 800 freestyle relay team, which shattered the old world mark by more than four seconds.

View complete article
shazishiz
 11 Sep 2018, 22:49 #239016 Reply To Post
I was searching out something like this finally i discovered it quiet thrilling, optimistically you may hold posting such blogs….preserve sharing.
geometry Dash Online
Basketball Legends Game
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 November 2018, 01:42