The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

OH NO!! Down to 18!!!! << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
OH NO!! Down to 18!!!!
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
rinkytink
 22 Jan 2014, 17:58 #175837 Reply To Post
Folk are dropping like flies-will I be next or will Ted arrive just in time to save me from my fate?
"Tread softly - some people have bunions"
Jesuischarlie
 26 Jan 2015, 13:10 #184271 Reply To Post
Quote: rinkytink, Wednesday, 22 Jan 2014 17:58
Folk are dropping like flies-will I be next or will Ted arrive just in time to save me from my fate?

Now down to 16!
But I've just seen the previous message was posted a year ago.
Nobody told me I was climbing aboard a sinking ship.
Any other survivors out there in the murky waters?
patriciaa
 02 Apr 2015, 19:04 #184896 Reply To Post
In the end, it's improving that matters, mates.

Get reviews, change stuff and get on with it. The charts are a bonus, but how many really get taken up by the big publishers from these charts? Stop dreaming.

Check it out, next to none.

The great thing is, you and me get better, and that sets us up for an agent hunt.

The very best of luck!
Patricia.
This post was last edited by patriciaa, 02 Apr 2015, 19:08
carters
 02 Apr 2015, 23:27 #184897 Reply To Post
Patricia, I think you got hold of the wrong end of the stick of an old thread. They were talking about the number of logged on members.
Your point is valid though.
patriciaa
 03 Apr 2015, 06:13 #184898 Reply To Post
Oh, right, dozy me.

Blushing!

Ah well, it shifted an old post. I thought the site would be frantic this month... wrong. One of my books hasn't had a review since 4th March... (Driven by Secrets) an entire month waiting. I've got more credits than I know what to do with.

Patricia.
This post was last edited by patriciaa, 03 Apr 2015, 06:14
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 18:02