The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Nominations for Sir Julius Vogel Award << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
Nominations for Sir Julius Vogel Award
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
AlfFry
 18 Apr 2017, 01:46 #226657 Reply To Post
Huge thank yous to everyone on YouWriteOn who sent a nomination for Innocents to be considered for New Zealand Science Fiction or Fantasy Book of the Year 2016, awarded by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Association of New Zealand. Innocents has made it through to the final list for judging, so I'll be heading to the award ceremony in Taupo on 4 June and will keep you all posted.

Alf Fry
AlfFry
 18 Apr 2017, 01:46 #226658 Reply To Post
Huge thank yous to everyone on YouWriteOn who sent a nomination for Innocents to be considered for New Zealand Science Fiction or Fantasy Book of the Year 2016, awarded by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Association of New Zealand. Innocents has made it through to the final list for judging, so I'll be heading to the award ceremony in Taupo on 4 June and will keep you all posted.

Alf Fry
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 18 December 2017, 06:51