The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Matchbox Memories << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
Matchbox Memories
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
RMS
 05 Nov 2012, 17:52 #159773 Reply To Post
The comedy drama 'Matchbox Memories' available on kindle gets an independent 10/10 review from review-world.co.uk:

'Matchbox Memories instantly stands apart from the crowd'

'A stunner of a d├ębut novel'

'Matchbox Memories is most definitely one of the best page-turners you are likely to come across in recent years'

'both daringly honest, whilst at the same time heart-warmingly beautiful'

See the full review by Ami O'Neill-March of review-world:

http://www.review-world.co.uk/2012/11/matchbox-memories-ray-kingfisher-book.html

Available only on kindle - currently for 77p here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Matchbox-Memories-ebook/dp/B007WJ9VAC/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352137759&sr=1-3

Many thanks again to all YWO-ers who critiqued this.

Ray Kingfisher.
RMS
 25 Dec 2012, 18:50 #161443 Reply To Post
Hi everyone, hope you;re all enjoying Christmas.

Note that this title is now free for the next five days 25-29 December.

If you have a Kindle I'd be grateful for any downloads and Amazon reviews.

As part of a Christmas Promotion Tales of Loss and Guilt - 16 Short Stories - is also free for the same 5 days. Likewise I'd be grateful for any downloads and Amazon Reviews.

Thank you,

Ray.
RMS
 27 Apr 2013, 08:35 #166532 Reply To Post
Note that this Kindle book is free for the next five days.

Also free by the same author is Tales of Loss and Guilt - a highly rated collection of 16 short stories.

Kindle owners please take a look:

Matchbox Memories

and:

Tales of Loss and Guilt

Thanks,

Ray.
Lady Darbanville
 30 Apr 2013, 07:12 #166681 Reply To Post
Thank 'e kindly, Ray.

Downloaded both and read the first short in the anthology last night - excellent.

Anyone interested in good short stories - take up this man's offer - you'll not be disappointed IMO.
More of my ravings
mahi
 26 Sep 2013, 12:02 #172786 Reply To Post
Fyi my book A Child Alone has been accepted by Tor Books (NY), scheduled for publication April 22nd 2014 with change of title from A Child Alone to Expiration Day. I've given ywo a name check in the afterword, because I genuinely believe the feedback received on this site improved the MS to attract the attention of Tor.
MAHI
pipio
 26 Sep 2013, 18:10 #172801 Reply To Post
Congrats. Hope you enjoy your time here.
... an honest insult is so much better than an insincere flattery...
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 13 December 2017, 17:09