The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Literary Professional Critique of Rumours Collide by Catherine Ferguson << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > The Professional Critiques Forum Help Search Recent Posts
Literary Professional Critique of Rumours Collide by Catherine Ferguson
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
 30 Mar 2006, 11:02 #4878 Reply To Post
Well done CathF, well done, well done and good luck as you flesh out the story and slog on till you finally get to THE END. A good critique and well worth the wait. As your compatriot, the great Sir Harry, would say (sing): Keep right on to the end of the road, keep right on to THE END, though the way be long let your heart be strong . . .

James
Cathf
 31 Mar 2006, 11:35 #4995 Reply To Post
Thanks James. THE END seems a long way away somehow, even though I thought it was almost finished.

I've made some of the changes Michael suggested now, along with a few more from suggestions reviewers here had. I'm a bit worried about the whole re-write thing after Joanna's crit now (especially the beginning which both she and Michael commented on) in case I've managed to ruin it rather than improve it! But I'll stick it up at the weekend and see how it goes.
This post was last edited by Cathf, 31 Mar 2006, 11:37
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 14 December 2017, 13:13