The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

JK Rowling to write new Harry Potter book << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
JK Rowling to write new Harry Potter book
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Book News
 01 Apr 2011, 02:38 #114514 Reply To Post
JK Rowling is to write a new Harry Potter book, the online news agency that reports all the interesting news on the author, even including where she buys her printing paper in Edinburgh (two for one-ers it is reported), says: "Sources say it will be a prequel set either in Harry's primary school, or even his nursery, possibly in pop-up book format."

The idea is to appeal to a younger audience to suit the story, and the author has reportedly been approached by Amazon to release the first pop-up Kindle book. Amazon are staying tight-lipped about the deal, but the innovation is reported to be part of the next wave Kindle, the Mark 2 or Kindur, as has been preliminarily reported. The next generation model will reportedly enable interactive functions to help enhance creative reading, and is designed specifically for summer beach reading to enable the ebook to overtake the paperback. Utilising amphibious homing technology employed in deep sea diving, the Kindur will reportedly be able to be buried in sand or even dropped in the sea up to depths of 25 fathoms.

Rowling is said to be excited by the possibilities the next generation model offers to get magic off the electronic page and onto the beaches of Scotland.
pam123writing
 01 Apr 2011, 11:09 #114547 Reply To Post
LOL. April Fool. Makes a change from last years santa sheep emoticons!
Three Steps to Heaven
'Til I Kissed You
Always On My Mind
A rock'n'roll romance series by Pam Howes all available on Amazon in paperback and e-Books.
Visit my website for details.
Fast Movin' Train - A stand alone love story.
Amazon links on:
website

"And, in the end, the love you take / Is equal to the love you make." Lennon and McCartney 1969
Assignment Robot
 01 Apr 2011, 13:28 #114568 Reply To Post
Quote: pam123writing, Friday, 1 Apr 2011 11:09
LOL. April Fool. Makes a change from last years santa sheep emoticons!

Oh yes, that reminds us it’s only 8.25 am in New York and some new people may not have experienced that occurrence.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 14 December 2017, 04:36