The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Is anyone here an editor? << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
Is anyone here an editor?
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
unicorn23
 14 Sep 2011, 13:12 #129840 Reply To Post
Hi

As I am thinking about self publishing, I really need an editor but who is not so pricey!

If you know of anyone or are an editor, please can you contact me via my email: malika_c_gandhi@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this post.

Thanks

Malika
pam1234writing
 14 Sep 2011, 14:50 #129849 Reply To Post
Quote: unicorn23, Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011 13:12
Hi

As I am thinking about self publishing, I really need an editor but who is not so pricey!

If you know of anyone or are an editor, please can you contact me via my email: malika_c_gandhi@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this post.

Thanks

Malika

Hi Malika, if you click on my website address under this message and then click on "More" and then "links" you will see my editor's details. Drop him a line. He'll do a free assessment for you and will give you a quote depending on the work he feels will be involved.
This post was last edited by pam1234writing, 14 Sep 2011, 14:52
"And, in the end, the love you take / Is equal to the love you make." Lennon and McCartney 1969

Three Steps to Heaven
'Til I Kissed You
Always On My Mind
A rock'n'roll romance series by Pam Howes all available on Amazon in paperback and e-Books.
Visit my website for details.
Fast Movin' Train - A stand alone love story.
Amazon links on:
website
unicorn23
 14 Sep 2011, 21:26 #129881 Reply To Post
Hi Pam

Thanks for the info. I definitly want to contact John Hudspith, but I cannot see his email address. I tried the link but it goes to my outlook which I have not set up yet and I prefer to email through my hotmail accounts.

Please can you send me his email? Truly appreciated!

Thanks
Malika
pam1234writing
 14 Sep 2011, 22:28 #129888 Reply To Post
Quote: unicorn23, Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011 21:26
Hi Pam

Thanks for the info. I definitly want to contact John Hudspith, but I cannot see his email address. I tried the link but it goes to my outlook which I have not set up yet and I prefer to email through my hotmail accounts.

Please can you send me his email? Truly appreciated!

Thanks
Malika

I've emailed you, Malika.
"And, in the end, the love you take / Is equal to the love you make." Lennon and McCartney 1969

Three Steps to Heaven
'Til I Kissed You
Always On My Mind
A rock'n'roll romance series by Pam Howes all available on Amazon in paperback and e-Books.
Visit my website for details.
Fast Movin' Train - A stand alone love story.
Amazon links on:
website
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2017, 18:01