The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Humpty Dumpty Story (Revised) << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > The Writers' Circle Help Search Recent Posts
Humpty Dumpty Story (Revised)
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Ron63
 05 Feb 2011, 17:36 #110276 Reply To Post
My children's story has been revised for those who may wish to do a freewill review. There have been a couple of character changes, a couple of changes to events, and hopefully, it reads and flows better.
RobertB
 05 Feb 2011, 19:01 #110278 Reply To Post
Done. Maybe you could have a look at mine?
RobertB
 05 Feb 2011, 22:14 #110293 Reply To Post
Thanks. That's useful, though the swearing's staying. I nearly started a thread about this the other week; I will this time.
Ron63
 05 Feb 2011, 23:11 #110296 Reply To Post
RobertB. I'm not asking you to remove the swearing, I'm simply saying I don't like that kind of literature. It's your privilege to include profanity just as much as it's my privilege not to read it. I don't mean to offend anyone; I'm only exercising my right to express an honest opinion in a review. If, as a matter of respect to readers, at the beginning a warning was given, I probably wouldn’t have read the story.

Profanity or not, I wish you every success with your story.
Scott834Porter
 30 Jul 2018, 06:22 #238813 Reply To Post
It is nice to really know the Humpty Dumpty Story .
filanddancer
 30 Jul 2018, 07:47 #238815 Reply To Post
Hi Ron,
I tried clicking on the list of your books and the flipping site took me to the welcome page for everyone! I would like to read your Humpty Dumpty story as it sounds interesting.
Filanddancer
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 August 2018, 02:22