The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

How to connect Scanner to PC? << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Member Announcements Help Search Recent Posts
How to connect Scanner to PC?
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
noramsinger
 14 Aug 2018, 09:46 #238859 Reply To Post
In case you are looking for the solution of how to connect the scanner to PC then you can try the below-mentioned points. But before that, you must note the compatibility of your computer with that of the scanner so as to avoid any further troubles.
? Go to the control panel
? Locate and select devices and printers
? Right click on a blank space and then select Add devices and printers
? A small box namely ‘add a device’ will appear and start to find the device
? After the scan gets over, scanner name will be displayed
Contact For PC Support | https://www.getcontactnumber.com/computer/Computer Help
Get Help for Computer | Router
mattvictor
 24 Sep 2018, 21:35 #239094 Reply To Post
This is a good post for users who find the error in connecting the scanner to PC. Well, Now time to talk hosting services, I tried several hosting providers but recently I switched to HostGator. I was facing problems with site speed but by using HostGator that issue was resolved. I am happy that I decided to buy hosting from HostGator.
HireTablets
 07 Jan 2019, 14:35 #239710 Reply To Post
its kind of a relevant info whom are using latest gadgets.
Laptop Hire
RyanWestling
 15 Feb 2019, 17:52 #240026 Reply To Post
We can easily connect the scanner to the PC through many application that is available now. Even I have used many applications that are mentioned in custom essay service writing . They are easy to use and do not save our data for the further so that we do not get any complications related to them. The information we scan is safe to store there.
agropilot
 04 Mar 2019, 12:25 #240138 Reply To Post
As other idea maybe that also work for you also : I've stopped using my scanner with PC. Started using my phone with app for Android - CamScanner - Phone PDF Creator , much easier and it's creating PDF and could enhance quality.
Czesci do kosiarki Stiga
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 18 March 2019, 17:34