Rand McNally devices are reliable and trustworthy that delivers the best navigation results. however, at times, the user may find stuck while using these smart navigating devices. Sometimes, the problem becomes so complicated that the only solution to get rid of these issues is to reset your device. At this time you can follow these steps to reset your device in quick time:
• Turn off your tablet by pressing the power button for a minimum 10 seconds
• After that Press both the volume up and power button together.
• Then you need to press the volume down and click on the Android Recovery Mode and press the power or volume up button
• You will then find the android robot with a warning sign. Press the volume down button and value up button at the same time.
• Using either of the volume buttons, choose to wipe data/factory reset option and press the power button to select
• Click on Yes – Delete all user data and then, reboot your system
• Wait some time till the tablet complete its reboot. Thus, it will then be reset to the factory state.
But before you perform a hard reset, Restart Your Rand McNally device Restart Your Rand McNally device
at least for once to avoid any trouble while resetting your Rand McNally.