The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

How are my voice recordings used? << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > The Book Club Help Search Recent Posts
How are my voice recordings used?
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
kimberlyphillips
 06 Dec 2018, 10:22 #239482 Reply To Post
Alexa uses your voice recordings and other information, including from third-party services, to answer your questions, fulfill your requests, and improve your experience and our services. We associate your requests with your Amazon account to allow you to review your voice recordings, access other Amazon services (e.g., so you can ask Alexa to read your Kindle books and play audiobooks from Audible), and to provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, keeping track of the songs you have listened to helps Alexa choose what songs to play when you say, “Alexa, play music.” At times, Alexa may make recommendations to you based on your requests. For example, Alexa may recommend Alexa skills you might like based on the Alexa skills you use.

Echo Dot Setup | Amazon Dot Setup | Amazon Echo Dot Setup
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 18 December 2018, 10:31