The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

HOW TO GET AN AGENT TO READ YOUR WORK << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
HOW TO GET AN AGENT TO READ YOUR WORK
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
chickchickchickchick
 23 Jul 2012, 07:13 #153265 Reply To Post
There is a great workshop 15 & 17 August at Black Gull Books in East Finchley that is aimed at getting your novel ready for submission to agents. DESPITE everything you are told, it's not about the first three chapters - there's loads more to it than that!

contact v.a.shannon@hotmail.co.uk for details. Limited number of places - be quick!!! or phone 07503 213 082
ABACUS
 09 Oct 2012, 14:40 #158885 Reply To Post
Hope the workshop went well.
I wondered if the work-shop covered 'fatal' ignition' and the old cherry of 'faux resolution?' I'm being light headed but you are correct there is an enormous amount of info/details to take on board to write a novel. I feel sure it went well for you.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 11 December 2017, 15:15