The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Great review for Hobgoblet << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Genre Faves - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
Great review for Hobgoblet
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
delfina
 16 Dec 2008, 18:30 #53234 Reply To Post
HOBGOBLET review by Donkey jacket

Whilst confessing that I don’t know my way around children’s stories, I thought that this deserved instant promotion from the 29th place that it appears to hold – and I will see what I can do about that!

I found the story delightful from beginning to end and in every aspect – in the characters, the imagery and in the dialogue. I should have been grateful for a short read – but, in this case, I would have happily read on. Actually, I have had to come back to this – having pasted all into Word, a wordsearch reveals neither a ‘Thor’ nor a number of other clues - I shall have to offer inspired answers to your questions.)

I particularly loved the “intro” and. the prologue – but the imagery captivated throughout. Difficult to find fault or offer constructive criticism. Well done AJK – keep writing!

This post was last edited by delfina, 16 Dec 2008, 18:30
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 22 February 2020, 10:51