The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Facebook pages about YWO novels << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > Book Marketing Tips - From Members By Members Help Search Recent Posts
Facebook pages about YWO novels
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
AlfFry
 27 Oct 2017, 03:54 #235000 Reply To Post
I have You Read On, on Facebook, featuring my pick of novels developed with the help of YouWriteOn peer reviews, naturally reflecting my taste. I try to put up a new post at least once a month. Quite a few of us have Facebook pages dedicated to our own writing or publications. Does anyone else have a page with their recommendations for a variety of novels that have been developed with YWO support? It seems only about 100 or so members are particularly active on YWO at present, even now it's a competition month. I'd be happy to like other people's pages like You Read On on Facebook and share it with my Facebook friends to give the YWO profile a bit of a boost... Some good and original stuff comes out of YWO that more readers should know about.
JamesM
 11 Dec 2017, 07:57 #236036 Reply To Post
Excellent ideas Alf. I think You Read On is a great way of keeping that connection with YWO post completion. ‘Like’ and ‘follow’ chaps.
JamesM
 11 Dec 2017, 08:00 #236037 Reply To Post
Excellent ideas Alf. I think You Read On is a great way of keeping that connection with YWO post completion. ‘Like’ and ‘follow’ chaps.
lixim
 25 Aug 2018, 00:07 #238906 Reply To Post
There are many benefits to access greatpeople.me site and the same is detailed in this post. Also, we have updated the login guide to Great People Login.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 November 2018, 01:42