The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Charlie << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > NEW - Genre Faves - YWO Members Recommend Help Search Recent Posts
Charlie
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
LitFit
 27 Jul 2008, 15:08 #40236 Reply To Post

Title : Charlie

Author : S O'Tierney

Genre : Literary Fiction

Review Extract from Review By: Fairy Queen

"Brilliant

This is an excellent piece of poignant writing and I cannot criticize it. There are a few minor errors, which I'm certain you will pick up on a re-read. I wasn't sure what SEVOT stood for, and I think at the end, when Louie was talking, you should have used 'sure' instead of 'shur'. I'm postive you will be able to place this work. You thanked readers for persevering, but that was unnecessary,I couldn't have put your story down if I'd tried ... Well done and good luck"

Synopsis
A father muses on his son
Enter any story title into the search function on the top right hand corner of the site to read the opening chapters.
rubenvasquez
 06 Nov 2018, 18:06 #239302 Reply To Post
Article writing is considered as one of the best talents as it is not easy to write a good article with less time. I am one of the article writers in writing service online blogs I have written nearly 100 till now, all belong to health category, I have mentioned all the tips for a healthy body and Healthy lifestyle, please do check them out.
This post was last edited by rubenvasquez, 06 Nov 2018, 18:06
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 14 November 2018, 18:21