The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Can anyone help me with something << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > The Writers' Circle Help Search Recent Posts
Can anyone help me with something
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
alisonblair
 22 Jul 2017, 10:58 #227814 Reply To Post
i need help to find some notes online for chemistry
This post was last edited by alisonblair, 22 Jul 2017, 11:00
Linhlz
 28 Aug 2017, 04:55 #231763 Reply To Post
Here’s what you can do :

Use Revision Guides.
Revision guides is a shortened version of the book. It delivers only the most important details and you can be sure that it is a trusted source. I recommend the one by Oxford University Press; it has been endorsed by Cambridge.
Ask anyone who has finished IGCSE chemistry about the notes they used. Usually, only two teacher’s notes are widespread and used by everyone. Compare these notes and choose for yourself, or even ask people who have studied from both. Asking through an IGCSE society, as Abdelrahman recommended can make this much easier.
You can check out these notes. http://www.slideshare.net/prahuljose/chemistry-revision-notes-igcse
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 December 2017, 15:55