The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Anyone interested in LitRPG? - need reviews << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > It Was A Dark And Stormy Night... Help Search Recent Posts
Anyone interested in LitRPG? - need reviews
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
ThreeHelmets
 04 Apr 2018, 19:14 #237391 Reply To Post
The title is tentative as I am still writing the novel (72k words in and expect it to be well over 100k when complete).

It has one good review that gave me some good suggestions I have implemented, so it should be a smoother read now.

If you like LitRPG and want to do some reviews, I would appreciate you giving mine a shot.

Thanks!
Scott Olen Reid
tonnyken
 20 Jul 2019, 08:54 #244496 Reply To Post
This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me run 3
thank
run3unblockedaz
 01 Oct 2019, 02:35 #245956 Reply To Post
I felt very happy while reading this site. This was a really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!
t rex game
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 12 December 2019, 17:02