The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Anyone experienced Pneuma Springs Publishing ? << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > Book Marketing Tips - From Members By Members Help Search Recent Posts
Anyone experienced Pneuma Springs Publishing ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last : 6 > Start New Topic Reply To Topic
sulcus
 14 May 2009, 13:21 #57784 Reply To Post
Has anyone tried self-publishing with this outfit based in Kent ?

Any feedback on your experience would be most welcome.

Thanks
"A,B&E", "Not In My Name" and "52FF" (flash fiction anthology) all available on Amazon Kindle

"How a psychopath makes sweet love. I can get you ringside. Royal box even."
Joe 90
 14 May 2009, 15:19 #57805 Reply To Post
Quote: sulcus, Thursday, 14 May 2009 13:21

Thanks

Any connection with Radiator Springs (as in the bucolic town in Disney's 'Cars'?)
my website
sulcus
 14 May 2009, 18:43 #57828 Reply To Post
Quote: Joe 90, Thursday, 14 May 2009 15:19

Thanks

Any connection with Radiator Springs (as in the bucolic town in Disney's 'Cars'?)

When did you join the "World Intelligence Network" ? Don't worry Joe90, your time is nearly coming
"A,B&E", "Not In My Name" and "52FF" (flash fiction anthology) all available on Amazon Kindle

sulcus
 14 May 2009, 18:44 #57829 Reply To Post

Thanks

Let's try this again shall we ?

Has anyone used Pneuma Springs Publishing to self-publish ?

Thanks. S

bookworm2012
 04 Sep 2010, 17:00 #98143 Reply To Post
I have read lots of good reviews about Pneuma Springs Publishing (see below).
Perhaps some of the reviewers are willing to share more details? e.g. turn around, quality, process etc.

Free index: http://www.qype.co.uk/place/840891-Pneuma-Springs-Publishing-Dartford

Qype: http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(pneuma-springs-ltd)_37996.htm
oliver
 07 Sep 2010, 14:06 #98311 Reply To Post
Quote: sulcus, Thursday, 14 May 2009 18:44

Thanks

Let's try this again shall we ?

Has anyone used Pneuma Springs Publishing to self-publish ?

Thanks. S
Yes me. My name is Stuart Wright and I published a book with Pneuma Springs. Can't fault them.

sulcus
 07 Sep 2010, 16:24 #98315 Reply To Post
thanks but in the time this thread disappeared from sight, I have published elsewhere & been promoting it for 11 months!

MLT
 07 Sep 2010, 16:47 #98316 Reply To Post
Does anyone WHO HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF YWO FOR MORE THAN A WEEK know anything about this outfit?
mkrobinson12
 07 Sep 2010, 16:55 #98318 Reply To Post
Quote: MLT, Tuesday, 7 Sep 2010 16:47
Does anyone WHO HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF YWO FOR MORE THAN A WEEK know anything about this outfit?

Hi Marjorie,

For obvious reasons I don't want to say anything in this post (the word 'libel' springs to mind), but feel free to check out this website: http://www.prizemagic.co.uk/html/writing_comps.htm, search under/go down to "The Write Place Novel Competition" and read the comments. As always, this is one person's opinion, but where there's smoke, there's a burnt sausage. Also, I believe there was a thread on one of the other forums recently where someone plugged the company. Hope that helps. Cheers. Rob
MLT
 07 Sep 2010, 16:58 #98319 Reply To Post
Quote: mkrobinson12, Tuesday, 7 Sep 2010 16:55
Quote: MLT, Tuesday, 7 Sep 2010 16:47

Hi Marjorie,

For obvious reasons I don't want to say anything in this post (the word 'libel' springs to mind), but feel free to check out this website: http://www.prizemagic.co.uk/html/writing_comps.htm, search under/go down to "The Write Place Novel Competition" and read the comments. As always, this is one person's opinion, but where there's smoke, there's a burnt sausage. Also, I believe there was a thread on one of the other forums recently where someone plugged the company. Hope that helps. Cheers. Rob

Thanks Rob,

I wasn't intending to approach them. Just getting suspicious having read the previous thread.

Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last : 6 > Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 15 December 2017, 00:46