The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

Ally Chisholm << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > Literary Forums > The Writers' Circle Help Search Recent Posts
Ally Chisholm
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
marthatandy
 26 May 2008, 14:06 #34390 Reply To Post
Hello Ally - I have just spent an hour or so reviewing 'Edgar' only to fail the reading test.

Had two attempts at it, but only got three out of five questions right. I'm sure Ted will contact you, but you might want to simplify it. For example - how did he damage his hand? It could have been self-harm, we might never know, or it could have been a drunken accident? I would opt for the drunken accident but 'we might never know' is also true.

Seems such a shame - I had cut and pasted my review into the review box and then deleted it off my laptop so have lost all the comments I made.

Just don't want you to lose reviews because of this.

Regards, Jan.

P.S. I would be happy to re-review or do a freewill for you if you like? You can always leave a message here on the board.
Addu12
 11 Feb 2019, 05:07 #239981 Reply To Post
Hello everyone this is a awesome place and good web i found a lot of informative information here http://dvdplayerwindows10.comwindows 10 dvd player is a best quality and latest version i hope you sure like it.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 25 April 2019, 21:21