The free website to help new writers to develop, and to help talented writers get noticed and published Books

contactless feedback. IR << Return To Main Site

Welcome to the YouWriteOn Forum

**News Random House & Orion Editors to continue free reviews of YouWriteOn Top Ten Writer  - publishers of many of the world's bestselling authors 

YouWriteOn Authors'  Congratulations to our many authors achieving sales and signings successes through  Waterstones, Amazon and others! 

YouWriteOn Message Board > The YouWriteOn Forum > YouWriteOn and Literary Agent News Help Search Recent Posts
contactless feedback. IR
Page 1 Start New Topic Reply To Topic
well0517
 19 May 2011, 08:08 #117713 Reply To Post
In consumer starzmart electronics products, close to induction as a detection users body or hand existing methods, more and more accepted by people, this technology can also used for movement induction, such as test users gestures. User gestures as a kind of input, can be applied to many video baby monitors devices, such as mobile phone, computer and other household electronics. digital products, such as navigator and vehicle-mounted LuYinBi of consumer electronic products such as high-tech enterprises in shenzhen area, but also the earliest production at such products enterprises.

To help designers understand movement induction system design principle, this article focuses on the infrared (IR) and visible difference, discusses how approach and movement induction system in a single run, and action LED in using multiple leds for induction when measuring how close to work.In the consumer, industrial and automotive field application, many baby monitors
electronic system benefited from contactless feedback. IR proximity interface for need to detect objects existing system provides a the best method. Proximity interface also can be used to test the three-dimensional space most sports, even gestures, making the next generation of electronic products human-machine interface more advanced, more intuitive. equipment inventory forensics work. The illegal advertisement of campus surrounding clues survey and comprehensive cleaning, a thorough examination circumjacent environment order purify.

On 4 March afternoon Silicon Labs asia-pacific conference room, 314 business manager PengZhiChang micro-controller is with the problems of the general concern, the above entitled with infrared sensors made close to induction system speech development, attracted numerous engineer involved. In this seminar, peng manager firstly introduces some applications induction best ebook reader and infrared close to nine others and working principle of how to construct the IR close to induction system, borrow Si1120 chip, for example, discussed the prospect of close to sensing technology. Special operations develop for a month, the public security organs cracked a case, captured a batch of criminal suspects, capture a batch of cheating equipment.

rinkytink
 19 May 2011, 09:14 #117727 Reply To Post
Another abuse of the system-another argument for grades of membership which don't let people or groups or whatever sign up and post/review on the same day.
Quote: well0517, Thursday, 19 May 2011 08:08
In consumer starzmart electronics products, close to induction as a detection users body or hand existing methods, more and more accepted by people, this technology can also used for movement induction, such as test users gestures. User gestures as a kind of input, can be applied to many video baby monitors devices, such as mobile phone, computer and other household electronics. digital products, such as navigator and vehicle-mounted LuYinBi of consumer electronic products such as high-tech enterprises in shenzhen area, but also the earliest production at such products enterprises.

To help designers understand movement induction system design principle, this article focuses on the infrared (IR) and visible difference, discusses how approach and movement induction system in a single run, and action LED in using multiple leds for induction when measuring how close to work.In the consumer, industrial and automotive field application, many baby monitors
electronic system benefited from contactless feedback. IR proximity interface for need to detect objects existing system provides a the best method. Proximity interface also can be used to test the three-dimensional space most sports, even gestures, making the next generation of electronic products human-machine interface more advanced, more intuitive. equipment inventory forensics work. The illegal advertisement of campus surrounding clues survey and comprehensive cleaning, a thorough examination circumjacent environment order purify.

On 4 March afternoon Silicon Labs asia-pacific conference room, 314 business manager PengZhiChang micro-controller is with the problems of the general concern, the above entitled with infrared sensors made close to induction system speech development, attracted numerous engineer involved. In this seminar, peng manager firstly introduces some applications induction best ebook reader and infrared close to nine others and working principle of how to construct the IR close to induction system, borrow Si1120 chip, for example, discussed the prospect of close to sensing technology. Special operations develop for a month, the public security organs cracked a case, captured a batch of criminal suspects, capture a batch of cheating equipment.

"Tread softly - some people have bunions"
Durith
 19 May 2011, 09:48 #117733 Reply To Post
Quote: rinkytink, Thursday, 19 May 2011 09:14
Another abuse of the system-another argument for grades of membership which don't let people or groups or whatever sign up and post/review on the same day.

Not really. It's a bot as I pointed out with the last one. Discussion forums get these kind of attacks all the time. These are just the ones you notice. The frequency is likely because the site is getting more traffic.

I would suggest this is more of an argument for appointing community based moderators to the discussion forum. That would be a much better idea.

I run a hobby based forum with more than three thousand members. We get bot attacks every few weeks. Because I have a mod team who are all users, these get deleted pretty quickly.
This post was last edited by Durith, 19 May 2011, 09:50
Yes that is me in the picture...
http://www.allenstroud.com
The Sword of Wisimir available on Amazon.
Read about my Kickstarter project.
rinkytink
 19 May 2011, 10:43 #117736 Reply To Post
Apart from your scary avatar, what can stop the bots? If we introduce grades of membership where you can't post on mbs or give rated reviews until you've produced a decent no of reviews and posted your own stuff, that would work wouldn't it?
Quote: Durith, Thursday, 19 May 2011 09:48
Quote: rinkytink, Thursday, 19 May 2011 09:14

Not really. It's a bot as I pointed out with the last one. Discussion forums get these kind of attacks all the time. These are just the ones you notice. The frequency is likely because the site is getting more traffic.

I would suggest this is more of an argument for appointing community based moderators to the discussion forum. That would be a much better idea.

I run a hobby based forum with more than three thousand members. We get bot attacks every few weeks. Because I have a mod team who are all users, these get deleted pretty quickly.

"Tread softly - some people have bunions"
Durith
 19 May 2011, 11:01 #117739 Reply To Post
Quote: rinkytink, Thursday, 19 May 2011 10:43
Apart from your scary avatar, what can stop the bots? If we introduce grades of membership where you can't post on mbs or give rated reviews until you've produced a decent no of reviews and posted your own stuff, that would work wouldn't it

Thanks, the Avatar pic is me, just on a particularly gorgeous day.

Bots are automated, so anything that has an automated procedure is vulnerable to someone else writing code to generate an automated procedure. A registration form is fairly easy to duplicate, which is why graphical verifications were introduced (see the letters in the image, type them in etc...).

Staying one step ahead in the automation game is a way of preventing this kind of intrusion, but it requires people to stay one step ahead, which takes time and effort. Just because I can't think of a hole in your idea doesn't mean someone else won't.

If instead you arm a few users with the ability to moderate posts, they can delete them. It might help for other matters as well as the moderation around here is a little slow. Of course, you have to ensure those mods stick to your ToCs. We've found having a private mod forum to post a list of problem threads and interventions maintains consistency when you get into that kind of action.
Yes that is me in the picture...
http://www.allenstroud.com
The Sword of Wisimir available on Amazon.
Read about my Kickstarter project.
Page 1 Add To My Topic Watch List Start New Topic Reply To Topic
Server Time: 17 December 2017, 12:05